Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Susan Boyle to release her autobiography

Britain's Got Talent star Susan Boyle has signed a deal to write her autobiography.

The autobiography titled 'Woman I Was Born To Be', will be published by Transworld in the autumn. She will tell the incredible story of how her voice catapulted her from obscurity after she shocked the world on last year's Britain's Got Talent contest on which she eventually finished runner-up, Daily Mail online reported.

The 49-year-old Scottish singer whose career has been guided by music mogul Simon Cowell, has also seen the downside of fame after struggling with the pressures of appearing in the public eye.

Boyle, whose debut album 'I Dreamed A Dream' has been a massive worldwide hit and already netted her royalties of 4million pounds, said, "When I strutted on to the stage for that audition, I was a scared wee lassie, still grieving for my mother, not caring how I looked. I think I've grown up a lot in the last year, become more of a lady, and I'm not so frightened any more."

Full report here PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment