Thursday, September 8, 2011

Johar's book to reveal Bolly secrets


Karan Johar is all set to don the garb of an author. He plans to write a book on his friends from the film industry. It is interesting to know that he wants to pen down the secrets of his equation with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan and wants the book to get published posthumously.

In an interview with Simi Gerewal in the show India's Most Desirable, he said: "One day I will write a book and will keep it with somebody and will only allow it to be published after I'm dead." When asked why he wants the book to be published after his death, he said: "That is because of some insane incidents that are going to be in that book." Karan is clear that his equations are different with Salman and Shah Rukh. SRK's enemies are not his foes.

"I have known Salman's family ever since I can remember. So I can't look through him or not acknowledge him or not wish him because he has a problem with Shah Rukh. I will have the same level of regard and respect for him no matter what. And he was a part of my first film, how can I forget that? So we have the same equation that we did before this fallout. I have my individual relationships with people."

Full report here India Today

No comments:

Post a Comment