Saturday, October 9, 2010

This will be a shock for elites: Bush

Former US President George W. Bush has said that he is enjoying his life of not being in the limelight at the White House. Speaking at a scholarship benefit for the University of Mobile in Alabama: Bush said: “I loved being your president, but frankly, I’m having the time of my life not being your president.”

The former President also gave a preview of his soon-to-be released memoir Decision Points, and said that writing the book was an “interesting experience”.

“I have written a book. This will come as a shock for some of the elites. They didn’t think I could read a book, much less write one,” The New York Post quoted Bush, as saying.

“Here are the stories, and you can decide what you would have done. It’s not judgmental. It’s a book that tries to describe the environment in which I was honored to be your president,” he added.

Full report here Hindustan Times

No comments:

Post a Comment